Friday, November 14, 2014

And the winners are . . .



Well, this is it, the big day! Ahhhhh! Dearest Friends is now available in paperback and Kindle download at Amazon. Two years ago this idea was forming in my mind as I read all the delightful work on the forums. Two years! But, we’re not done, yet. We have winners to announce. My two biggest fans were with me this morning and both were anxious to draw a name, so we have a Grand Prize winner and a runner up. Our Grand Prize winner is:

CAT
 
 
Cat (not to be confused with ODA) will receive a paperback copy of DF, along with a reusable tote bag, handmade reticule (thank you Sheryl), a compact mirror, makeup samples (thank you Paula), and a notebook. Congrats Cat!
 
Our runner up is:
 
Tamara H
 
 
Tamara will receive her choice of a paperback or ebook of Dearest Friends. Congratulations Tamara!
 
Thanks to all of you who commented. I loved hearing all about your BFFs. This has been such a great experience. Tonight I am having a low key celebration with my family. They are my heart and soul and I melt each time one of them says they are proud of me. Yesterday, however, was quite a party. If you missed the Pre-launch Word Games on facebook, here are some highlights:
 
 
 
 
Here is the link if you want to check out the fun. It was a blast! Mastermind Cat Gardiner is simply the best. Speaking of Cat, look what's on my desk:
 
 
 
Vanity and Pride Press has gotten off to a great start. Thanks everyone for all your support!

 
 



1 comment:

  1. Finally! Lol sorry it has taken me so long but thank you so very much for my giveaway prize :) I dearly look forward to reading it. Congrats Cat :D

    ReplyDelete