Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Welcome


Hello dear readers! Welcome to The Happy Jaffer. I am very much a novice blogger so I hope you all will be patient with me as I learn the ropes. My plan is to offer weekly posts, sometimes from me and sometimes from my fellow authors. Let’s get started!

October is a very exciting month here in JAFF-world.  On October 9, Sarah Johnson will stop by to share news of her latest release Just to Hear I Love You.  If I didn’t like Sarah so much, I’d really hate her.  She has four published works out so far and an arsenal of stories to pull from, while I am still working Dearest Friends a year after I finished posting.

Speaking of Dearest Friends, look for it to hit Amazon on November 14!

Ok, back to October. Get ready to crank up the AC ladies and gents because Cat T. Gardiner is bringing a brigade of hot firemen our way on October 31. Halloween has never been so exciting. Lucky 13, a modern Darcy and Lizzy tale, is Cat’s debut novel and one of the best Austen variations this Jaffer has ever read. Check out her Facebook page for all the latest news.

Have an awesome day darlings and be sure to come back tomorrow for Sarah’s interview.



 

2 comments:

  1. I just nominated you for the One Lovely Blog award. You can see the details here: http://randombitsoffascination.com/2014/11/05/one-lovely-blog/ .

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maria. I am incredibly thankful for the nod from such a great writer!

      Delete